The PDF Import tool in CityScape can be used to import content from PDF files into an APX preplan as an image.
To Use the PDF Import Tool
- Sign into CityScape and select the SmartCapture tab
- Select Import
- Select Choose File, and then browse for and select the desired PDF file
The file will open in the window, with each page of the PDF displayed.
- Select the page to be imported to open it full screen
- Select Edit
- Use the arrow buttons to rotate the image if required
- Complete one of the following:
- If importing just a portion of the image, use the image selection tools to choose what part of the image you want to import. Then, input an ImageName and then select Save Image
- If importing the entire page, input an ImageName and then select Save Page
The image has been successfully imported. The image will appear in the Other section of the photo gallery, and can be added to a specific form field using the SmartCapture app.