SmartMAP can be set up on Android devices by installing a security certificate and then accessing it via the Chrome Browser App.
How to setup SmartMAP on Android can be found in the APX SmartMAP user documentation, but can also be found below.
To Setup SmartMAP on Android
- Download a SmartMAP certificate on to the device.
- SmartMAP certificates can be accessed at CityScape Admin by admin users, or by emailing it to the device.
- Enter the certificate password (see your admin or contact APX for this password)
- Select VPN & app user certificate
- Enter a name for the certificate
- Navigate to SmartMAP at https://smartmap.cityscape-suite.com (.ca for Canadian users)