Yes, absolutely! APX SmartCapture allows users to sync down data locally to their device, and then complete preplans, inspections and more without needing internet connectivity. Once users are back in coverage, they can sync up all the changes they'd stored locally to their devices.
Using APX SmartCapture/SmartInspect without Internet Connectivity
- Before leaving the station or connectivity, open the inspection/preplan (this part does require internet connectivity).
- You can open up to 10 preplans/inspections at once. You can confirm which ones have been "opened" by selecting the Settings gear in the top right, and then selecting Sync Status. Anything listed in Building Databases is open.
- Once you've opened a preplan/inspection, you can go back to the map.
- For Preplans - Make one additional change and hit Save. All unsynced changes will be synced up.
- Alternatively, you can go to the Sync Status menu and select Sync All.
- For Inspections - Select the Email Report button to complete the inspection and email the report.
Please sign in to leave a comment.