Passwords for CityScape user accounts (SmartCapture, SmartInspect, or CityScape Admin accounts) must be at least 8 characters, and contain at least three of the following: lowercase letter, uppercase letter, numeric digit or special character.
Articles in this section
- Can I import content from PDFs into a building information plan in SmartCapture and/or SmartInspect?
- How do I use the PDF Import tool in CityScape?
- How do I export a preplan that I've created using SmartCapture?
- How do I found out the last time I did a building info plan/inspection?
- Can I export a full list of the buildings I've collected in SmartCapture/SmartInspect?
- Can I modify collected information (e.g. preplans, inspections) from the Admin Interface?
- I have some unused SmartCapture/SmartInspect licenses. How do I create new user accounts for these licenses?
- What are the password requirements for CityScape user accounts?
Please sign in to leave a comment.