The steps below can be followed to set up the SmartCapture app on iPhone or iPad. The SmartCapture app allows for access to the SmartCapture preplan module, the SmartInspect inspection module, and the SmartInvestigate investigations module.
a) First, the APX SmartCapture application should be downloaded from the App Store.
b) Next, sign in to the app.
User accounts can be created within the CityScape Admin portal.
- Launch the SmartCapture App
- Select the appropriate region
- Enter the username for the account
- Enter the password for the account
- Select Login
- Allow the SmartCapture app to use your location when prompted
The SmartCapture app has been setup. If all required modules do not appear in the bottom bar of the application, the user account may not have the right roles, or the app may not be configured for your organization.